This position will provide leadership and assistance in the development and implementation of marketing initiatives, writing and editing marketing collateral, providing and ensuring excellent customer service, and developing and administering programs, services and events to meet business objectives concerning MGUH’s transportation and parking initiatives. New strategies in transportation options are considered, as well as analysis to determine feasibility. These functions are coordinated with hospital administration, department heads, medical staff, and others and are performed in accordance with MedStar Georgetown's philosophy, policies, procedures, and standards.
- BA/BS required.
- MBA or MHA preferred.
- Three to five years of comparable experience in the healthcare field strongly preferred.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work with diverse staff and manage multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership of projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to routinely and independently exercise sound judgment in making decisions.
- Demonstrated experience working independently and as part of a team.
MedStar Health is dedicated to providing the highest quality care for people in Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region, while advancing the practice of medicine through education, innovation and research. Our 30,000 associates and 5,400 affiliated physicians work in a variety of settings across our health system, including 10 hospitals and more than 300 community-based locations, the largest visiting nurse association in the region, and highly respected institutes dedicated to research and innovation. As the medical education and clinical partner of Georgetown University for more than 20 years, MedStar is dedicated not only to teaching the next generation of doctors, but also to the continuing education and professional development of our whole team. MedStar Health offers diverse opportunities for career advancement and personal fulfillment.
MedStar Health is an Equal Opportunity (EO) Employer and assures equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. We hire people to work in different locations, and we comply with the federal, state and local laws governing each of those locations.
A qualified individual with a disability will be considered for employment on the same basis as non- disabled applicants if he/she can perform the essential functions of the job sought, with or without a reasonable accommodation, and without imposing a direct threat to the health or safety of others or him/herself.