Speech Language Pathologist - Outpatient Pediatrics
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Outpatient/Inpatient
PRN / Per Diem, Days
On a per diem basis, provides a full range of diagnostic and rehabilitative services for patients with speech-language and/or swallowing disorders. Tests, evaluates, plans and develops appropriate therapy modalities based on the patient's individual ability/disability. These functions are performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and Georgetown University Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures, and standards.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited school of speech-language pathology.
- Current D.C. license or qualified candidate for D.C. license as a Speech Language Pathologist. Upon hire, must have a D.C. license or be eligible for a reciprocity license, or have made application to sit for the board examination.
- One to two years of related experience in a physical disabilities setting obtained either in an acute care or rehabilitation facility preferred.
- Current knowledge and skills in speech language pathology, including ability to work with multidisciplinary personnel.
- Effective communication skills.
- Flexibility and ability to cope and problem solve.
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates for employment and employees.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, SLP, Speech Language Pathology, Pathologist, ASHA, American Speech-language Hearing Association, CCC, Certificate of Clinical Competency, Rehab, Dysphagia
Speech Language Pathologist - Inpatient Adult | Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Outpatient/Inpatient | PRN / Per Diem, Weekends | Job #32684
Speech Language Pathologist - Outpatient Adult | Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Outpatient/Inpatient | PRN / Per Diem | Job #30881
PICU Short-Term Contract Nurse | Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, C5-2 | Job #31537
Registered Nurse, RN, BSN | Intermediate Vascular / Telemetry Medical/Surgical Unit, 4 East | Full Time, Rotating Shifts with Opportunity for Fixed Shifts | Job #15511
Registered Nurse, BSN, RN | Hematology/Oncology/Bone Marrow Transplant - 2 Bles | Full Time | Job #15874
Registered Nurse, BSN, RN | Neuroscience Specialty Unit | Full Time | Job #18852
Registered Nurse, BSN, RN | Neurosurgical Intensive Care Unit | Full Time | Job #21612
Registered Nurse, RN, BSN | Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) | Full Time, FIXED SHIFTS, Nights | Job #21511
Registered Nurse, BSN, RN | Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) | Full Time | Job #17460