Specialty X-Ray Technologist (CT)
Breast Imaging Center
PRN / Per Diem, Days
The incumbent in this position, under general supervision, will perform ultrasound and CT examinations in accordance with established protocols, as requested by referring physicians and as directed by the radiologists. These functions are performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and Georgetown University Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures, and standards.
- Must be ARRT-registered and have completed training in an approved ultrasound program.
- A minimum of six months of hands-on training is required.
- RDMS-registered or registry-eligible.
- This technologist must become CPR and IV-certified and must demonstrate competency in both areas.
- Applicants must have a minimum of two years of ultrasound experience and be trained in CT or willing to train in CT.
- Preference will be given to applicants with US and CT experience.
- Must be totally versed in transverse and cross-sectional anatomical and pathological presentations.
- Must be familiar with and able to perform and/or learn the technical operations associated with CT.
- Must be able to work under stressful and emergent situations.
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates for employment and employees.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, Magnetic Resonance imaging, MRI, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging, NMRI, Magnetic Resonance Tomography, MRT, Computed Tomography, CT, Ultrasound, US, Interventional Radiology, IR, Vascular Interventional Radiology, VIR, Technician, Technologist, Tech, RRT, Computerized Tomography, American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, ARRT, Sonography, Sonographer, American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography, ARDMS
X-Ray Technologist | Radiology | Full Time, Nights | Job #32565
Multi-Modality Supervisor | Nuclear Medicine | Full Time, Days | Job #32299
Angiography Technologist | Interventional Radiology | Full Time, Days | Job #30812
Non-Invasive Cardiovascular Technician | Echocardiography | PRN / Per Diem, Days | Job #32488
Multi-Modality Technologist | Radiology - New Mexico Avenue | Full Time, Days | Radiology at Foxhall Square – New Mexico Avenue | Job #32377
PICU Short-Term Contract Nurse | Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, C5-2 | Job #31537
Registered Nurse, RN, BSN | Intermediate Vascular / Telemetry Medical/Surgical Unit, 4 East | Full Time, Rotating Shifts with Opportunity for Fixed Shifts | Job #15511
Registered Nurse, BSN, RN | Hematology/Oncology/Bone Marrow Transplant - 2 Bles | Full Time | Job #15874
Registered Nurse, BSN, RN | Neuroscience Specialty Unit | Full Time | Job #18852
Registered Nurse, BSN, RN | Neurosurgical Intensive Care Unit | Full Time | Job #21612