Senior Financial Analyst
Full Time, Days
Performs all duties as described for the Transplant Financial Coordinator position and additional responsibilities that include department-wide billing operations, reporting and quality assurance for all organ systems/programs, as well as advanced expertise and oversight of the National Kidney Registry payment processes. These functions are performed in accordance all applicable laws and regulations and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures, and standards.
- A baccalaureate degree in Health Services Administration, Finance or a healthcare-related field is required.
- A minimum of two to four years in organ transplant work experience with patient billing and/or insurance claim verification is required.
- Experience with claim processing/reimbursement, utilization review or case management is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of competence in customer relations in a professional environment.
- Basic accounting skills and knowledge of Excel functionality.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Ability to organize work and be self-directed.
- Ability to prioritize, audit reports and meet deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve discrepancies.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to work in stressful situations.
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates for employment and employees.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, AP, AR, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Collection, Collections, Accounting, Finance, Financial, Billing, Payment, Bill, Insurance, A/R, A/P, GAAP, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Accountant, Audit, Auditing, Auditor, Analysis, Analyst, Business
Patient Access Manager | Patient Access | Full Time, Days | Job #32802
Patient Pre-Certification Associate | Radiation Medicine | Full Time, Days | Job #32782
Charge Correction / Edit Specialist | MedStar Physicians' Billing Services | Full Time, Days | Job #32656
Revenue Cycle Analyst | MedStar Physicians' Billing Services | Full Time, Days | Job #32600
Central Scheduling Associate | Central Scheduling | Full Time, Days | Job #32598
Patient Financial Associate | Patient Access | Full Time, Days | Job #32591
Patient Financial Associate | Patient Access | Full Time, Days | Job #32580
Charge Correction / Edit Specialist | MedStar Physicians' Billing Services | Full Time, Days | Job #32555
Patient Account Analyst II | MedStar Physicians' Billing Services | Full Time, Days | Job #32550
Customer Service Representative | MedStar Physicians' Billing Services | Full Time, Days | Job #32551