Sterile Processing (SPD)
PRN / Per Diem, Rotating Shifts
- High school graduate or equivalent (GED).
- Nationally recognized Sterile Processing Certification is required within six months of hire.
- Minimum of one year of experience as a sterile processing technician preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Good public relations and communication skills.
- Ability to deal with high stress associated with high-volume critical care departments.
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates for employment and employees.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, Sterile Processing Technician, Certified Registered Central Service Technician, CRCST, Technologist, Tech, Sterilization, Surgical Instruments, CBSPD, Certification Board for Sterile Processing and Distribution, IAHCSMM, International Association of Healthcare Central Service Materiel Management, Autoclave
SPD Technologist | Sterile Processing (SPD) | Full Time, Days | Job #32326
PACU Suite Attendant | 7 West, Procedural Post-Anesthesia Care Unit | Full Time, Evenings | Job #32513
PICU Short-Term Contract Nurse | Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, C5-2 | Job #31537
Registered Nurse, RN, BSN | Intermediate Vascular / Telemetry Medical/Surgical Unit, 4 East | Full Time, Rotating Shifts with Opportunity for Fixed Shifts | Job #15511
Registered Nurse, BSN, RN | Hematology/Oncology/Bone Marrow Transplant - 2 Bles | Full Time | Job #15874
Registered Nurse, BSN, RN | Neuroscience Specialty Unit | Full Time | Job #18852
Registered Nurse, BSN, RN | Neurosurgical Intensive Care Unit | Full Time | Job #21612
Registered Nurse, RN, BSN | Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) | Full Time, FIXED SHIFTS, Nights | Job #21511
Registered Nurse, BSN, RN | Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) | Full Time | Job #17460