Responsible for sourcing, interviewing, testing, and referring applicants for positions or divisions assigned. Collaborate with hiring managers in interviewed and hiring selection decisions. Engages offer management discussions with candidates. Supports the development of recruitment initiatives to achieve and sustain workforce excellence. Serves as member of the recruitment team and contributes to the development of recruitment programs, processes, tools, and techniques. Works collaboratively within the Human Resources Department with the Human Resources Business Partners, Compensation and Systems. These functions are performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures, and standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field with a focus on sourcing, recruiting and hiring preferred.
- Training or exposure to behavioral-based interviewing techniques.
- 2-3 years of experience in a customer service position, preferably with hiring tools, systems and consultative experience with hiring managers.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and contact management systems preferred.
- PHR/SPHR, AIRS, NACHR, CIR, RACR, or other sourcing/recruiting training/certifications preferred.
- Demonstrated innovator with sourcing and recruiting techniques.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish objectives to build and maintain mutually-beneficial partnerships, leverage information and achieve results.
- Demonstrated ability to design, implement and manage multiple or ongoing programs/projects and to direct the related resources, personnel and activities coordination.
MedStar Health is dedicated to providing the highest quality care for people in Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region, while advancing the practice of medicine through education, innovation and research. Our 30,000 associates and 5,400 affiliated physicians work in a variety of settings across our health system, including 10 hospitals and more than 300 community-based locations, the largest visiting nurse association in the region, and highly respected institutes dedicated to research and innovation. As the medical education and clinical partner of Georgetown University for more than 20 years, MedStar is dedicated not only to teaching the next generation of doctors, but also to the continuing education and professional development of our whole team. MedStar Health offers diverse opportunities for career advancement and personal fulfillment.
MedStar Health is an Equal Opportunity (EO) Employer and assures equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. We hire people to work in different locations, and we comply with the federal, state and local laws governing each of those locations.
A qualified individual with a disability will be considered for employment on the same basis as non- disabled applicants if he/she can perform the essential functions of the job sought, with or without a reasonable accommodation, and without imposing a direct threat to the health or safety of others or him/herself.