Provider Training Coordinator
Full Time, Days
Supports and provides training in systems and processes for departments and PUBS staff. Develops documentation and training materials, and provides training and support to client constituencies. Performs testing and system analysis to improve the system. These functions are performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures, and standards.
- Associate's degree in computer programming or related field.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Three (3) or more years of teaching, user support and technical writing, preferably in a clinical/hospital setting.
- Working knowledge of computer systems.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent oral presentation and teaching skills.
- High energy level, creativity and self-motivation essential.
- Ability to work independently.
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates for employment and employees.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, Educate, Education, Educator, Computer, IS, IT, Information Technology, Information Systems, Health Information Systems, HIS, System, Network, Programmer, Analyst, Hardware, Software, App, Application, Help Desk, HelpDesk, Desktop, Instruction, Instructional, Train, Training, Trainer
PICU Short-Term Contract Nurse | Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, C5-2 | Job #31537
Registered Nurse, BSN, RN | Neurosurgical Intensive Care Unit | Full Time | Job #21612
Registered Nurse, RN, BSN | Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) | Full Time, FIXED SHIFTS, Nights | Job #21511
Registered Nurse, BSN, RN | Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) | Full Time | Job #17460
Registered Nurse, RN, BSN | Intermediate Vascular / Telemetry Medical/Surgical Unit, 4 East | Full Time, Rotating Shifts with Opportunity for Fixed Shifts | Job #15511
Registered Nurse, BSN, RN | Hematology/Oncology/Bone Marrow Transplant - 2 Bles | Full Time | Job #15874
Registered Nurse, BSN, RN | Neuroscience Specialty Unit | Full Time | Job #18852