Procedural Area Materials Technician
Full Time, Rotating Shifts
Receives, inspects, stores, delivers, and issues materials, supplies and equipment. Maintains inventory levels by checking shelves, restocks supply carts and maintains supply records. These functions are performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures, and standards.
- High school graduation or equivalent.
- 6 months of related experience; experience working with computerized inventory management systems preferred.
- Ability to perform mathematic calculations, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read, comprehend and write in the English language.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates for employment and employees.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, Inventory, Stock, Supply, Deliver, Delivery, Order, Materials Management, Equipment, Warehouse, Distribution, Distribute, Materiels, Supply Chain