Physical Therapist - Wound Care, Outpatient Adult
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Outpatient/Inpatient
PRN / Per Diem, Days
The incumbent in this position is a staff therapist who participates in the evaluation and treatment of patients based upon current principles and practices of PT. These functions are performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures, and standards.
- Graduate from accredited school of physical therapy.
- Current D.C. license or qualified candidate for D.C. license as a Physical Therapist. Upon hire, must have a D.C. license or be eligible for a reciprocity license, or have made application to sit for the board examination.
- Current CPR certification.
- Demonstrates baseline knowledge of relevant PT practice and flexibility.
- Emotionally mature.
- Can objectively analyze situations, identify and problem solve.
- Listen effectively and present self orally and in writing.
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates for employment and employees.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, Physical Therapist, Physical Therapy, PT, Rehab, Rehabilitation, Recovery, APTA, American Physical Therapy Association, Physiotherapy, Physiotherapist, Physiatrist, Physiatry, Mobility, Motor Skills
Physical Therapist - Adult Outpatient | Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Outpatient/Inpatient | Full Time, Days | Job #32929
Physical Therapist - Adult Inpatient | Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Outpatient/Inpatient | Full Time, Days | Job #32889
Physical Therapist - Inpatient Adult | Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Outpatient/Inpatient | PRN / Per Diem, Weekends | Job #32888
Physical Therapist - Adult Outpatient, Women's Health Specialist | Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Outpatient/Inpatient | PRN / Per Diem, Days | Job #32682
Physical Therapist - Outpatient Adult | Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Outpatient/Inpatient | PRN / Per Diem, Rotating Shift | Job #29983