Pharmacy - Institutional
PRN / Per Diem, Rotating Shifts
Performs technical duties related to drug distribution and dispensing as a member of the pharmaceutical team to improve the outcome and quality of patient care, under the direct supervision of a licensed pharmacist. These functions are performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures and standards.
- High school graduate or the equivalent GED.
- Some college preferred.
- Registry with the D.C. Board of Pharmacy required.
- Minimum of 2 years of hospital pharmacy experience (with IV admixture) preferred.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have ability to utilize computer equipment, prepackaging machines, needles/syringes, and medication carts.
- Needs basic mathematical skills and a working knowledge of the metric system.
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates for employment and employees.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, Pharmacy, ASHP, American Society of Health-System Pharmacists, PPAG, Pediatric Pharmacy Advocacy Group, Dosage, Dispensary, Medication, Pharmaceutical, Pharmacotherapy, Pharm Tech, Pharmacy Technician, CPhT
Pharmacy Technician | Oncology Pharmacy | Full Time, Rotating Shifts | Job #33260
Pharmacist | Oncology Pharmacy | Full Time, Rotating Shifts | Job #33128
Evening Lead Pharmacist | Pharmacy - Institutional | Full Time, Evenings | Job #30587
Pharmacist | Pharmacy - Institutional | PRN / Per Diem, Rotating Shifts | Job #31992