Occupational Therapist Clinician - Outpatient Pediatrics
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Outpatient/Inpatient
PRN / Per Diem, Days
The incumbent in this position is a PRN staff therapist who participates in the evaluation and treatment of patients based upon current principles and practices of OT. These functions are performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures, and standards.
- Graduate of accredited school of OT or COTA with completion of the AOTA certification exam.
- Current D.C. license or qualified candidate for D.C. license as an Occupational Therapist and certification by the OT Certification Board.
- Entry-level, basic education as defined in education with certification requirements.
- Demonstration of baseline knowledge of relevant OT practice and flexibility.
- Emotionally mature.
- Can objectively analyze situations, identify and problem solve, listen, and express oneself orally and in writing.
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates for employment and employees.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, Occupational Therapist, OT, AOTA, American Occupational Therapy Association, Certified Hand Therapist, CHT, American Society of Hand Therapists, ASHT, Rehab, Rehabilitation, Recovery, Hand Therapy Certification Commission, CHT, Motor Skills, Adapt, Adaptability, Adaptation