Occupational Therapist - Inpatient Adult
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Outpatient/Inpatient
PRN / Per Diem, Weekends
The incumbent in this position is a PRN staff therapist who participates in the evaluation and treatment of patients based upon current principles and practices of OT. These functions are performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and Georgetown University Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures, and standards.
- Graduate of accredited school of OT or COTA with completion of the AOTA certification exam.
- Current D.C. license or qualified candidate for D.C. license as an Occupational Therapist and certification by the OT Certification Board.
- Current CPR certification.
- Entry-level; basic education as defined in education with certification requirements.
- Demonstration of baseline knowledge of relevant OT practice and flexibility.
- Emotionally mature; can objectively analyze situations, identify and problem solve, listen, and express oneself orally and in writing.
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates for employment and employees.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, Occupational Therapist, OT, AOTA, American Occupational Therapy Association, Rehab, Rehabilitation, Recovery, Hand Therapy Certification Commission, CHT, Motor Skills, Adapt, Adaptability, Adaptation, Certified Hand Therapist, CHT, American Society of Hand Therapists, ASH
Occupational Therapist Clinician - Outpatient Pediatrics | Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Outpatient/Inpatient | PRN / Per Diem, Days | Job #27721
PICU Short-Term Contract Nurse | Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, C5-2 | Job #31537
Registered Nurse, RN, BSN | Intermediate Vascular / Telemetry Medical/Surgical Unit, 4 East | Full Time, Rotating Shifts with Opportunity for Fixed Shifts | Job #15511
Registered Nurse, BSN, RN | Hematology/Oncology/Bone Marrow Transplant - 2 Bles | Full Time | Job #15874
Registered Nurse, BSN, RN | Neuroscience Specialty Unit | Full Time | Job #18852
Registered Nurse, BSN, RN | Neurosurgical Intensive Care Unit | Full Time | Job #21612
Registered Nurse, RN, BSN | Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) | Full Time, FIXED SHIFTS, Nights | Job #21511
Registered Nurse, BSN, RN | Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) | Full Time | Job #17460