Nursing, 6 Bles
PRN / Per Diem, Rotating Shifts
The incumbent in this position works under the direction of and assists members of the professional nursing staff in providing nursing care to patients on an assigned nursing unit. These functions are performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures, and standards.
- High school graduate or the equivalent (GED).
- Satisfactory completion of Nursing Assistant training program or experience as a Nursing Assistant of one year or more.
- Current District of Columbia Nursing Assistant Certification preferred.
- BLS required.
- Six months of experience working as a Nursing Assistant or Health Aide preferred.
- Ability to perform the basic nursing skills, which includes attending to personal hygiene and dietary needs of patients.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; basic math.
- Ability to follow verbal and written directions in detail.
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates for employment and employees.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, Nurse's Aide, Nurse Assistant, Nursing Assistant, CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, NA, GNA, Patient Care Technician, PCT, CHHA, HHA, Home Health Aide
Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN II | General Internal Medicine | Full Time, Days | Job #33006
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Coordinator | Orthopaedics | Full Time, 7:30 AM - 4 PM | Job #32935
Patient Placement Coordinator, LPN / RN | Patient Placement | Full Time, Rotating Shifts | Job #32820
Patient Placement Coordinator, LPN / RN | Patient Placement | Full Time | Job #32805
Clinical Technician | Surgery Center | Full Time, Evenings | Job #32729
Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN II | Otolaryngology | Full Time, 8 AM - 4:30 PM | Job #32549
Certified Office Medical Assistant | Various Departments | Full Time, Days, Monday-Friday | Job #32477
Nursing Assistant | Various Units | Full Time, Rotating Shifts | Job #32217
Patient Care Associate | Plastic Surgery - McLean | Full Time, Days | MedStar Georgetown - McLean, VA Satellite Office | Job #32930
Emergency Services Support Assistant | Emergency Department, G-CCC | Full Time, Days | Job #32456