Full Time, Days
The incumbent in this position is a modality supervisor who participates in and facilitates the supervision of the operational, personnel and financial activities of the department section. These functions are performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures, and standards.
- Graduate of AMA-approved school of radiology, nuclear medicine or ultrasound.
- Bachelor of Science in Radiology, Business or Heathcare Sciences is preferred.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification (CNMT) or Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (RDMS).
- Advanced certification in modality of supervision (i.e., vascular interventional (VI), cardiac interventional (CI), mammography (M), nuclear medicine (N), magnetic resonance (MR), sonography (S), computer tomography (CT), quality management (QM), bone density (BD)).
- CPR certification.
- IV and/or PICC certification, depending on area of supervision.
- Six years of experience inclusive of minimum of three years of current, directly related experience in diagnostic radiology with the balance in another radiology modality, plus one year of supervisory experience desirable.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards for radiation safety and/or to meet federal and professional requirements to maintain certification.
- Maintenance of QC activities related to the modality accreditation.
- Working knowledge of quality assurance and performance improvement.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff, set priorities and maintain a calm disposition.
- Computer literacy with radiology information systems and common business applications.
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates for employment and employees.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, Magnetic Resonance imaging, MRI, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging, NMRI, Magnetic Resonance Tomography, MRT, Computed Tomography, CT, Ultrasound, US, Interventional Radiology, IR, Vascular Interventional Radiology, VIR, Technician, Technologist, Tech, RRT, Computerized Tomography, American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, ARRT, Sonography, Sonographer, American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography, ARDMS, Lead, Leader, Manager, Manage, Supervisor, Supervisory, Coordinator, Coordinate
X-Ray Technologist | Radiology | Full Time, Nights | Job #32565
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technologist | Radiology (MRI) | Full Time, Rotating Shifts | Job #32496
X-Ray Technologist | Radiology | PRN / Per Diem, Rotating Shifts | Job #32536
Non-Invasive Cardiovascular Technician | Echocardiography | PRN / Per Diem, Days | Job #32488
Specialty X-Ray Technologist (CT) | Breast Imaging Center | PRN / Per Diem, Days | Job #31960
Ultrasound Technologist | Ultrasound | PRN / Per Diem | Job #31047
PICU Short-Term Contract Nurse | Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, C5-2 | Job #31537
Registered Nurse, RN, BSN | Intermediate Vascular / Telemetry Medical/Surgical Unit, 4 East | Full Time, Rotating Shifts with Opportunity for Fixed Shifts | Job #15511
Registered Nurse, BSN, RN | Hematology/Oncology/Bone Marrow Transplant - 2 Bles | Full Time | Job #15874
Registered Nurse, BSN, RN | Neuroscience Specialty Unit | Full Time | Job #18852