Marketing Call Center Representative
Public Affairs & Marketing
Full Time, 8:30am to 5pm
Supports the Marketing Department's campaigns by responding to all incoming calls and inquiries for information about MedStar Georgetown University Hospital and/or MedStar Health's regional service lines. Utilizes a sophisticated telemanagement system by registering callers for community education lectures, answering questions about service lines, and recording and connecting callers to the appropriate service department contact or scheduling department. Working independently with minimal supervision, must be able to assess callers' needs quickly and efficiently provide appropriate information and referral. Determines the caller's needs and fulfills those needs. When necessary, places follow-up calls to consumers and patients. These functions are performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures, and standards.
- Associate's degree.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field preferred.
- 2-3 years of comparable administrative, call center, sales/telemarketing, and/or medical staff office experience handling inbound calls, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Additional training in customer service, healthcare, marketing, or communications desired.
- Computer skills with word-processing abilities required.
- Must be able to prioritize responsibilities and tasks well, perform multiple tasks concurrently, and be unfailingly courteous in all interactions with callers, other professionals and staff members.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates for employment and employees.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, Customer Service, Rep, Representative, Administrative Assistant, Admin Asst, Receptionist, Marketing, Marketer, American Marketing Association, MarketingPower, Business Communication, Public Relations
PICU Short-Term Contract Nurse | Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, C5-2 | Job #31537
Registered Nurse, RN, BSN | Intermediate Vascular / Telemetry Medical/Surgical Unit, 4 East | Full Time, Rotating Shifts with Opportunity for Fixed Shifts | Job #15511
Registered Nurse, BSN, RN | Hematology/Oncology/Bone Marrow Transplant - 2 Bles | Full Time | Job #15874
Registered Nurse, BSN, RN | Neuroscience Specialty Unit | Full Time | Job #18852
Registered Nurse, BSN, RN | Neurosurgical Intensive Care Unit | Full Time | Job #21612
Registered Nurse, RN, BSN | Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) | Full Time, FIXED SHIFTS, Nights | Job #21511
Registered Nurse, BSN, RN | Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) | Full Time | Job #17460