Manager, Transplant Financial Operations
Full Time, Days
Responsible for the financial operations and supervision of financial operations in the Transplant Department. These functions are performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures, and standards.
- Baccalaureate degree in Health Services Administration, Finance or a healthcare-related field is required.
- A minimum of three to five years of work experience in patient billing and/or insurance claim verification is required.
- Experience with claim processing/reimbursement, utilization review or case management is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of competence in customer relations in a professional environment.
- Ability to prioritize, organize work and be self-directed.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to work in stressful situations.
- Good problem-solving skills.
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates for employment and employees.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, AP, AR, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Collection, Collections, Accounting, Finance, Financial, Billing, Payment, Bill, Insurance, A/R, A/P, GAAP, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Accountant, Audit, Auditing, Auditor, Analysis, Analyst, Business, Lead, Leader, Manager, Manage, Supervisor, Supervisory, Coordinator, Coordinate
Customer Service Representative | Accounts Receivable | Full Time, Days | Job #33252
Provider Enrollment Representative | Accounts Receivable | Full Time, Days | Job #33251
Patient Registration Associate | Lombardi Clinic | Full Time, Days | Job #33238
Patient Account Analyst I | MedStar Physicians' Billing Services | Full Time | Job #33235
Patient Pre-Certification Associate | Surgery | Full Time, 8:30 AM - 5 PM | Job #33234
Revenue Cycle Liaison | Accounts Receivable | Full Time, Days | Job #33232
Customer Service Representative | MedStar Physicians' Billing Services | Full Time, Days | Job #33225
Charge Correction / Edit Specialist | Accounts Receivable | Full Time, Days | Job #33223
Medical Records Billing Expeditor | Health Information | Full Time, 7 AM - 3:30 PM | Job #33110
Patient Account Analyst II | MedStar Physicians' Billing Services | Full Time, Days | Job #33106