Manager, Transplant Financial Operations
Full Time, Rotating Shifts
Responsible for the financial operations and supervision of financial operations in the Transplant Department. These functions are performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures, and standards.
- Baccalaureate degree in Health Services Administration, Finance or a healthcare-related field is required.
- A minimum of three to five years of work experience in patient billing and/or insurance claim verification is required.
- Experience with claim processing/reimbursement, utilization review or case management is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of competence in customer relations in a professional environment.
- Ability to prioritize, organize work and be self-directed.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to work in stressful situations.
- Good problem-solving skills.
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates for employment and employees.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, AP, AR, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Collection, Collections, Accounting, Finance, Financial, Billing, Payment, Bill, Insurance, A/R, A/P, GAAP, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Accountant, Audit, Auditing, Auditor, Analysis, Analyst, Business, Lead, Leader, Manager, Manage, Supervisor, Supervisory, Coordinator, Coordinate
Central Scheduling Associate | Central Scheduling | Full Time, Days | Job #33100
Central Scheduling Associate | Central Scheduling | Full Time, Days | Job #33099
Payment Posting Representative | MedStar Physicians' Billing Services | Full Time, Days | Job #33086
Central Scheduling Associate | Central Scheduling | Full Time, Days | Job #33080
Document Imaging Technician | Medical Records | Full Time, 8 AM - 4:30 PM | Job #33058
Patient Pre-Certification Associate | Otolaryngology | Full Time, 8:30 AM - 5 PM | Job #33040
Patient Pre-Certification Associate | Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Outpatient/Inpatient | Full Time, Days | Job #33026
Charge Correction / Edit Specialist | MedStar Physicians' Billing Services | Full Time, Days | Job #33023
Patient Service Coordinator | Wound Center | Full Time, Days | Job #33025
Patient Financial Verification Supervisor | Central Scheduling | Full Time, Days | Job #32992