Breast Imaging Center
Full Time, 8 AM - 4:30 PM
The incumbent in this position performs mammography procedures and assists with needle biopsies, localizations and aspirations. These functions are performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures, and standards.
- Must be a graduate of an AMA-approved school of Radiologic Technology.
- As part of their education, candidates must also demonstrate competency in didactic coursework and an ARRT-specified list of clinical procedures by completing competency requirements established for the discipline in which they are seeking certification and registration.
- Must have and maintain current registration by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists and should be certified by ARRT for advanced certification in mammography within one year from date of hire.
- Associates must comply with the ARRT rules and regulation and the ARRT Standards of Ethics.
- CPR certification also required.
- Experience not required, but one year of mammography-based experience is preferred.
- Skills in operating radiographic equipment.
- Must have basic knowledge of radiographic theory and techniques.
- Good knowledge of specialized and complex radiographic procedures.
- Ability to work under stressful and emergent situations.
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates for employment and employees.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, Magnetic Resonance imaging, MRI, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging, NMRI, Magnetic Resonance Tomography, MRT, Computed Tomography, CT, Ultrasound, Interventional Radiology, IR, Vascular Interventional Radiology, VIR, Technician, Technologist, Tech, RRT, Computerized Tomography, American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, ARRT, Sonography, Sonographer, American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography, ARDMS
Echocardiographic Technologist (Cardiac Sonographer) | Echocardiography | Full Time, 7:30 AM - 4 PM | Job #32827
X-Ray Technologist | Radiology | Full Time, Nights | Job #32565
Angiography Technologist | Interventional Radiology | Full Time, Days | Job #30812
Specialty X-Ray Technologist | Breast Imaging Center | PRN / Per Diem, Days | Job #33009
Specialty X-Ray Technologist (CT) | Breast Imaging Center | PRN / Per Diem, Days | Job #31960
Multi-Modality Technologist | Radiology - New Mexico Avenue | Full Time, Days | Radiology at Foxhall Square – New Mexico Avenue | Job #32377
Specialty X-Ray Technologist | Radiology - New Mexico Avenue | PRN / Per Diem, Days | Radiology at Foxhall Square – New Mexico Avenue | Job #32990