Full Time, 8:30am-5pm
Responsible for the development and implementation of the department's Hospital and University finances. Serves as a member of the Pediatric senior management team. These functions are performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures, and standards.
- BS/BA in Healthcare Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Master's preferred.
- Three to five years of financial analysis experience, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Must be able to work and communicate with people on all levels.
- Must have strong computer and organizational skills.
- Excellent quantitative, oral communication, writing, and organizational skills and abilities.
- Extensive knowledge of computer software and hardware, including packages for spreadsheets, work processing, database, desktop publishing, statistical programs, and communications.
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates for employment and employees.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, AP, AR, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Collection, Collections, Accounting, Finance, Accountant, Financial, Billing, Payment, Bill, Insurance, A/R, A/P, GAAP, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Patient Financial Verification Supervisor | Central Scheduling | Full Time, Days | Job #32992
Claims Processing Specialist | Accounts Receivable | Full Time, Days | Job #32989
Patient Service Coordinator | Neurosurgery | Full Time, Days | Job #32972
Manager, Transplant Financial Operations | Transplant | Full Time, Rotating Shifts | Job #32960
Nursing Financial Systems Analyst | Nursing Administration | Full Time, Days | Job #32946
Central Scheduling Manager | Central Scheduling | Full Time, Days | Job #32937
Pre-Authorization Associate | Radiology | Full Time, Days | Job #32927
Document Imaging Technician | Health Information | Full Time, 8:30 AM - 5 PM | Job #32904
Coding Specialist | Health Information | Full Time, 8 AM - 4:30 PM | Job #32903
Charge Correction / Edit Specialist | MedStar Physicians' Billing Services | Full Time, Days | Job #32887