Post Transplant Surgery
Full Time, Days
Evaluates financial status, insurance/compensation coverage and resources of Medical System Transplant candidates and patients. Serves as key resource in ensuring the maximum reimbursement to the institution for required services and in assisting transplant patients in obtaining the resources to ensure the standard of care necessary to maximize transplant success. Coordinates the opportunities for reduction of costs and makes recommendations for continuous quality improvement initiatives. These functions are performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and Georgetown University Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures, and standards.
- A baccalaureate degree in Health Services Administration, Finance or a healthcare-related field is required.
- A minimum of three to five years of work experience in patient billing and/or insurance claim verification is required.
- Experience with claim processing/reimbursement, utilization review or case management is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of competence in customer relations in a professional environment.
- Ability to prioritize, organize work and be self-directed.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to work in stressful situations.
- Good problem-solving skills.
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates for employment and employees.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, AP, AR, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Collection, Collections, Accounting, Finance, Accountant, Financial, Billing, Payment, Bill, Insurance, A/R, A/P, GAAP, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Patient Scheduling Associate | Transplant Surgery - 64710 | Full Time, Days, 8:00 to 12:00 to 4:30 | Job #32587
Radiology Pre-Authorization Associate | Radiology | Full Time, Days | Job #32586
Patient Financial Associate | Patient Access | Full Time, Days | Job #32580
Charge Correction / Edit Specialist | MedStar Physicians' Billing Services | Full Time, Days | Job #32555
Patient Services Coordinator | Otolaryngology | Full Time, Days | Job #32554
Patient Account Analyst II | MedStar Physicians' Billing Services | Full Time, Days | Job #32550
Customer Service Representative | MedStar Physicians' Billing Services | Full Time, Days | Job #32551
Patient Registration Associate | Various Departments | Full Time, Days, Monday-Friday | Job #32468
Patient Services Coordinator | Post Transplant Surgery | Full Time, 8am to 12pm to 4:30pm | Job #32414
Senior Financial Analyst | Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Outpatient/Inpatient | Full Time, Days | Job #32394