Evening Lead Pharmacist
Pharmacy - Institutional
Full Time, Evenings
Under the general management of the Associate Director and the Manager for Pharmacy Services, the Evening Lead Pharmacist will ensure that the system is functional and operational. These functions are performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures, and standards.
- BS in Pharmacy or PharmD.
- D.C. license
- Minimum of 3 years of hospital pharmacy experience (with IV admixture) preferred.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to work well with others, make decisions, problem solve, communicate and delegate responsibility.
- Demonstrates supervisory and coaching skills.
- Needs basic mathematical skills and a working knowledge of the metric system.
- Must be proficient at reading.
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates for employment and employees.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, Pharmacist, Pharmacy, ASHP, American Society of Health-System Pharmacists, PPAG, Pediatric Pharmacy Advocacy Group, Dosage, Dispensary, Medication, Pharmaceutical, Pharmacotherapy
Pharmacy Technician | Oncology Pharmacy | Full Time, Rotating Shifts | Job #33260
Pharmacist | Oncology Pharmacy | Full Time, Rotating Shifts | Job #33128
Pharmacist | Pharmacy - Institutional | PRN / Per Diem, Rotating Shifts | Job #31992
Pharmacy Technician | Pharmacy - Institutional | PRN / Per Diem, Rotating Shifts | Job #31831