Supply Chain - Administration
Full Time, 3 PM - 11:30 PM
The incumbent in this position will be required to support, maintain and distribute inventory to par locations of medical supplies and equipment to nursing units and other user areas as assigned to fill electronic and manual requisitions. These functions are performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures, and standards.
- High school degree or the equivalent (GED).
- Knowledge of hospital supplies helpful.
- One year of warehouse experience desirable.
- Must have the ability to adapt to a healthcare environment; ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Must be able to adapt to change and have problem-solving skills.
- Must have the ability to perform mathematical functions and have the ability to read.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates for employment and employees.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, Inventory, Stock, Supply, Deliver, Delivery, Order, Materials Management, Equipment, Warehouse, Distribution, Distribute, Supply Chain, Shipping, Receiving