The individual in this position serves as a Postdoctoral Fellow for the Center for Wellbeing in School Environments (WISE Center) within the Department of Psychiatry at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital (MGUH) to support programs and activities for the WISE Center. These functions are performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures, and standards. General duties will include taking part in research and program evaluation activities, and providing clinical service and consultation as requested.
- PhD or PsyD in Clinical Psychology.
- A minimum of three years of direct service with child/adolescent populations is preferred.
- Knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, and Access with particular emphasis as relates to spreadsheet software, data searches, etc.
- Knowledge of SPSS and SAS is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to produce reports/data in an accurate and timely manner.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to establish priorities.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
MedStar Health is dedicated to providing the highest quality care for people in Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region, while advancing the practice of medicine through education, innovation and research. Our 30,000 associates and 5,400 affiliated physicians work in a variety of settings across our health system, including 10 hospitals and more than 300 community-based locations, the largest visiting nurse association in the region, and highly respected institutes dedicated to research and innovation. As the medical education and clinical partner of Georgetown University for more than 20 years, MedStar is dedicated not only to teaching the next generation of doctors, but also to the continuing education and professional development of our whole team. MedStar Health offers diverse opportunities for career advancement and personal fulfillment.
MedStar Health is an Equal Opportunity (EO) Employer and assures equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. We hire people to work in different locations, and we comply with the federal, state and local laws governing each of those locations.
A qualified individual with a disability will be considered for employment on the same basis as non- disabled applicants if he/she can perform the essential functions of the job sought, with or without a reasonable accommodation, and without imposing a direct threat to the health or safety of others or him/herself.