Central Scheduling Manager
Full Time, Days
The individual in this position manages all functions and activities related to patient registration and scheduling for Central Scheduling at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to, customer service, accurate patient registration and scheduling information, and quality review with special emphasis on hospital-based registration and scheduling needs. These functions are performed in accordance with MedStar Georgetown University Hospital's (MGUH) philosophy, policies, procedures, and standards.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Health Care Management or related field.
- Five to seven years of experience in supervising personnel and project management.
- Experience with computerized scheduling and registration systems a plus.
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment and appropriately motivate staff.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and customer service skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to deal effectively and professionally with a variety of different individuals, including other MGUH departments that are impacted by registration/scheduling needs areas.
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates for employment and employees.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, Registration, Registrar, Administrative Assistant, Admin Asst, Receptionist, Scheduler, Scheduling, Schedule, Clerk, Clerical, Secretary, Secretarial, Lead, Leader, Manager, Manage, Supervisor, Supervisory, Coordinator, Coordinate
Payment Posting Representative | MedStar Physicians' Billing Services | Full Time, Days | Job #33086
Central Scheduling Associate | Central Scheduling | Full Time, Days | Job #33080
Document Imaging Technician | Medical Records | Full Time, 8 AM - 4:30 PM | Job #33058
Patient Pre-Certification Associate | Otolaryngology | Full Time, 8:30 AM - 5 PM | Job #33040
Patient Pre-Certification Associate | Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Outpatient/Inpatient | Full Time, Days | Job #33026
Charge Correction / Edit Specialist | MedStar Physicians' Billing Services | Full Time, Days | Job #33023
Patient Service Coordinator | Wound Center | Full Time, Days | Job #33025
Patient Financial Verification Supervisor | Central Scheduling | Full Time, Days | Job #32992
Claims Processing Specialist | Accounts Receivable | Full Time, Days | Job #32989
Manager, Transplant Financial Operations | Transplant | Full Time, Rotating Shifts | Job #32960