Central Scheduling Manager
Full Time, Days
The individual in this position manages all functions and activities related to patient registration and scheduling for Central Scheduling at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital, with special emphasis on providing leadership with the Georgetown Physicians Group scheduling and registration needs. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to, customer service, accurate patient registration and scheduling information, and quality review. These functions are performed in accordance with MedStar Georgetown University Hospital's (MGUH) philosophy, policies, procedures, and standards.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Healthcare Management or related field.
- Five to seven years of experience in supervising personnel and project management.
- Experience with computerized scheduling and registration systems a plus.
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment and appropriately motivate staff.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and customer service skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to deal effectively and professionally with a variety of different individuals, including other MGUH departments that are impacted by registration/scheduling needs areas.
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates for employment and employees.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, Registration, Registrar, Administrative Assistant, Admin Asst, Receptionist, Scheduler, Scheduling, Schedule, Clerk, Clerical, Secretary, Secretarial, Lead, Leader, Manager, Manage, Supervisor, Supervisory, Coordinator, Coordinate
Patient Scheduling Associate | Transplant Surgery - 64710 | Full Time, Days, 8:00 to 12:00 to 4:30 | Job #32587
Radiology Pre-Authorization Associate | Radiology | Full Time, Days | Job #32586
Patient Financial Associate | Patient Access | Full Time, Days | Job #32580
Charge Correction / Edit Specialist | MedStar Physicians' Billing Services | Full Time, Days | Job #32555
Patient Services Coordinator | Otolaryngology | Full Time, Days | Job #32554
Patient Account Analyst II | MedStar Physicians' Billing Services | Full Time, Days | Job #32550
Customer Service Representative | MedStar Physicians' Billing Services | Full Time, Days | Job #32551
Patient Registration Associate | Various Departments | Full Time, Days, Monday-Friday | Job #32468
Financial Coordinator | Post Transplant Surgery | Full Time, Days | Job #32459
Patient Services Coordinator | Post Transplant Surgery | Full Time, 8am to 12pm to 4:30pm | Job #32414