Administrative Officer - Neurosciences
Full Time, Days
Assists in the management of the operational and financial activities for the regional departments of Neurology, Neurosurgery and hospital Neurodiagnostics areas. These functions are performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and GUMC's and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures, and standards.
- Bachelor's degree in health sciences, health care or business administration preferred.
- At least two years of experience in health care.
- Administrative knowledge of an academic medical center or non-profit operation is preferred.
- Must be able to work well and communicate with people on all levels.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must have knowledge of office automation and financial analysis skills.
- Ability to design complex spreadsheets and database management.
- Must be highly detail-oriented and organized and have an ability to multitask.
- Maintaining confidentiality is critical.
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates for employment and employees.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, Manager, Management, Executive, Administrator, Director, MBA, Master's, Business Administration, MHA, Operations, Finance, Personnel, Neuroscience, Neurosciences, Neurology
Administrator III | Hospital Medicine | Full Time, Days | Job #33143
Director, Radiation Safety | Radiation Safety | Full Time, Days | Job #33034
Director of Operations, MGUH/Orthopaedics | Orthopaedics at MedStar Washington Hospital Center | Full Time, 8 AM - 4:30 PM | MedStar Washington Hospital Center | Job #33028